Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm back

But chastened. It seems that tech support at school has been checking up on me. Can you say First Amendment Rights Violation? So I can't log in or post at all from school and I have to be extremely careful.

So here's what I have to say.

Right now I am so tired I think I am going to start crying. Yesterday I was at school by 7:30am so I could get ready for conferences. I was at school until 7:30 pm when conferences let out and I finished with the PTO meeting I had. Then I was at school again at 6:50 this morning and left at 5:15 tonight.

Plus all the clocks in the school are whacked out because they are controlled centrally and apparently day light savings time has not happened in their cyborg universe.

Oh and we have a house guest. Who is lovely and kind and took us out for a great dinner tonight. But I don't feel like socializing.

Oh, and we have a water main break in front of our house. And they used a jackhammer.

I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Ricardo said...

As the Kid said, the PTO has done without you for three years. They can do without you for another year.

Elena said...

I think I will send some bottles of tekila (would that be strong enough for you?)
Un abrazo. Guys, teachers should earned congress salaries and benefits......!!!
Tita