Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What I have learned this week

1. Do not sit on a vinyl chair in your underwear even if your kid is at camp and you don't need to wear pants. It's summer here and you will be sorry.

2. Bring your own damn towel to the gym. Theirs are manky and ewwww.

3. Order more water than you think you need because even if you think you don't drink it, the tap water is gross and you'll be sorry when you run out of good water and have to drink that shit.

4. I have conceivably the worst luck ever: I join the gym, two days later I get the email that says it's only $9.50/month through my school system. I buy an iPod shuffle and then I get the $50 rewards certificate from Best Buy one week later.

5. Food simply disappears upon bringing it into the house. I know I don't eat it. Some of it I do. But it's futile to try to keep the fridge full when everyone is home and eating all the time.

6. Chorizo chimichangas are a stern master.

That's what I've learned. Can't wait to see what happens next, can you?

2 comments:

Douglas said...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, it does make good blogging material...right?!?!? Be well friend! :)

Mother Madrigal said...

That New England City has a winning Basket Ball team too. And man what a mess. Hang In! Love you, MM